Sign in to follow this  
Red_Gem

New Classifieds

Do you have an estimation on when the parts forum will be back up and running Loz?

i cant get anything, what ever i click on it doesnt work what am i doing wrong?

I don't see anything wrong with it, I'd love to buy custom xb bonnets and navara canopy's ...

Pfff what a steaming pile of shit

Your not missing much, i almost bought a standard VL Turbo, aparently they are a GT3582R Twin scroll internal gate, but then i thought i would just throw $2,000 in the bin and get the same outcome.

Anyone want to start a new forum. Then we can all defect and be happy

never been a fan of the new classifieds as it doesn't suit my style of browsing

BUT

can we have an option to not view classifieds from outside of hartuned?

BUT

I'm the same. I don't usually comment on this sorta stuff either, but this change is absurd. I don't want to have trawl through 400 pages of boostcruising bullshit parts for their mothers 83 pulsars in order to find something of interest.

Another reason why I rarely visit this site these days.

At least least give us the option. Surely you had already reached a balance between revenue streams from the website and user interaction/approval. Stop trying to appeal to the mass market, and keep it a niche site!

Edited by swilly01

The old forum format is staying I believe, if anything I guess the new classifieds which has been in for about a year now? Is just getting a change. So if all goes well i guess we'll be back to how it was a couple days ago and just have a different new classifieds.

If the old forum style is not being lost this thread will all be an exaggeration and everyone will be happy.

So they better stay *folds arms*

Cheers

Andy

Lol loz y you can no for win?

Looks the biz for taking over eBay. Not the biz for how ns works. Good job though looks shwanky

I'm happy as long as the parts forum stays.

Cheers

Randy

It wouldn't let me log in to make my for sale thread?? Worked eventually but now I can't even find the add :-(

So the old private parts forum has now been removed? What the?

It was only just reinstated for only a couple of weeks?

I may have missed the above posts, but why was it removed?

Cheers,

Andy

^ this, are we missing something or has the parts forum been removed now too?

I thought that part was supposed to be staying

I'm pretty sure its staying. Maybe just a bug untill it gets fixed.

GET RID OF THE SHIT BOOSTCRUISING ADS!

Or give us the option to only display ads posted on ns.

Don't try and fix something that was never broken. Classifieds has turned to shit ever since it changed from basic forum style. If i wanted boostcruising ads I'll go on boostcruising?

Edited by angerist

Rock bottom. You made it.

Loz you said no feedback, but here we are discussing it.

Are your members not worth listening to?

You run the largest Australian import forum and you don't want feedback from members because you want things different?

As far as I can tell, the old forums worked A+++ for me and thousands of other members, there was not one day short of a car/part for sale.

Why team up with boost cruising? I for one hate it, and so do others.

If you don't want feedback from members to successfully work on it, then your at risk of losing interest.

Why do you compete with eBay and gumtree? Your members on here were running the classifieds very well, and it was never starving.

I for one would like an option to hide the BC sales and not have to sift through hundreds of commodores and stupid parts just to find something I need.

Your members loved sifting through the old layout, finding something of interest as they scroll down. Not 100s of BC cars/parts to find one import.

I suggest feedback, and what your members want, not what you think is best for us.

This is worse then Julia Gillard running the government.

Lol and that's is the law according cambers.

Makes good point for once good job man.

Y not take what we say and leave shit the f**k alone?

Are you really that retarded?

I will be keeping the beloved parts forum though.

Edited by MidnightMods

f**k man your so stupid.

Take one thing that I didn't say, and tell me I'm retarded?

Seriously.

I was talking about the whole classifieds, and especially the new Boost Cruising joint layout classifieds.

Yes I know the parts forum is still in place, and I have items up on there my self.

If you just relax, and read my input as a whole, you won't confuse your self.

Hits make money, money pays for the site, with out the hits no one will be able to read your dribble.

He just shortened your novel response and simplified it, guess we just gotta wait for them to be brought back while the new forums run in process.

That's so stupid Midnight, I have 3 things to say.

1: The site has had no issues from hits to pay, and it's going pretty good, with Loz spending endless funds on "New classifieds"

A lot of members are turning to eBay because this site doesn't help sell the cars.

Not just members, but non members browse this forum mainly for the cars/parts

2: Paying members pay for this site a lot more then hits.

3: Everyone will always notice my dribble.

Who are the "paying members" ? Do you have any idea how much hosting and programing cost for a site of this size?

I do think the new layout fails, but its not yet complete so as a normal person would do I hold off my negative comments till it is fully up and running..

Every single change on this site gets a rage of replies and posts for members cause no one likes change..

Edited by MidnightMods

Hardtuned is constantly growing and evolving

• over 100 million hits per month

• over 20 million pages served per month

• over 500,000 visitors per month

• over 50,000 registered members

• 40% annual growth rate (last 3 years)

Monthly price for traders starts at $190 a month.

Banners starts from $200 a month.

I'm sure there's no lack of funds, or hits according to those information.

All I'm saying is why not listen to members instead of just leaving us hanging by a string and saying we are not looking for input or feedback at this time.

Oh and I get what your saying by being patient and holding off negative comments.

Comments towards the site aren't negative, but positive. They help the site grow and feed our interest in the site.

I'll hold off saying anything more for now. But as it is. I know you, me and most members do not like the new change.

Edited by Rolled Cambers

BUT

damn, haven't seen you around these parts for quite some time!

Hits make money, money pays for the site, with out the hits no one will be able to read your dribble.

yes, this is true, hits make money, and money pays for the site to stay alive, but if nothing is working on the site then there will be no hits and therefore no money. :thumbsup:

i remember when the very first classifieds change came in, when they got rid of the cars for sale forum, every mod, every admin, loz, anyone to do with the site said "give it a chance", "use it and see it works" blah blah blah.

now answer me this, how long ago did the original change happen? a year ago? longer? and it STILL is being changed and not used.

now i may be just a country boy with limited brain capacity (although my brain has more capacity than all of boostcrusing users combined) but even i can see that if something isn't working after all that time, and you are STILL trying to fix it/get it to work/whatever a year down the track then perhaps the old forum, that DID work, is the best option?

i dunno, i don't think it's really such a hard thing to figure out, but i don't run this site so WTF do i know?

Edited by kranze

Your not missing much, i almost bought a standard VL Turbo, aparently they are a GT3582R Twin scroll internal gate, but then i thought i would just throw $2,000 in the bin and get the same outcome.

:lol:

never been a fan of the new classifieds as it doesn't suit my style of browsing BUT can we have an option to not view classifieds from outside of hartuned?
damn, haven't seen you around these parts for quite some time!

still lurk, site isn't what it used to be though - take that for what you will.

actually waste a lot of time trawling through the SAU classifieds to get my parts fix/impulse buy needs these days - not sure if it's directly related to the classified issues here but the SAU ones seem to be going off!