Sign in to follow this  
shook

WOW - What happened?

Still got the Nissans!

Me also, I've got three of them in my fleet/collection!

Nice man, What u got?

im thinking of purchasing a stagea next, if i can find one cheap and in decent condition

Well number 1,I've got my mint S15 that still has the new car smell, I've owned it for 12 years, has just cracked 70,000 kms, then number 2,my daily 2012 xtrail, number 3 jap spec n14 pulsar I bought for partners son to learn to drive, that's it for Nissans, then there's number 4, my Mk1 Ford Capri. Plus my partner's Mazda 3, and when the Capri is finished a 65/66 Mustang will be coming for Her.

Edited by S15 sxytime

got three nissans too

My 200, v35 four door daily for the mrs and a "rescued" R34 GT-t four door that was most likely going to end up being scrapped for parts

Well number 1,I've got my mint S15 that still has the new car smell, I've owned it for 12 years, has just cracked 70,000 kms, then number 2,my daily 2012 xtrail, number 3 jap spec n14 pulsar I bought for partners son to learn to drive, that's it for Nissans, then there's number 4, my Mk1 Ford Capri. Plus my partner's Mazda 3, and when the Capri is finished a 65/66 Mustang will be coming for Her.

Man that s15 must be nice :)

Who's going to wtac?

Good to see the drifting is back on the drift track and is in the arvo/night. Would be cool to see tsuchiya as well

used to come on here every night (late nights) back when NS.com was the go started to loose interest in the site when it went to hardtuned was just too much.

i still own imports but now do my own thing now days

i still hit up ozdat, hardtuned, and a few other forums the 2 mentioned have taken the biggest tolls there both like ghost towns

used to come on here every night (late nights) back when NS.com was the go started to loose interest in the site when it went to hardtuned was just too much.

i still own imports but now do my own thing now days

i still hit up ozdat, hardtuned, and a few other forums the 2 mentioned have taken the biggest tolls there both like ghost towns

Good to see some life back in this place. forums shit all over facebook.

I might start looking at updating my build thread and testing out the new classifieds (remember the bullshit that revamp caused? Was like a mutiny against loz).

I get errors all the time at the top of the page.

Anyone else ?

All the time. This is what I get on the mobile version...

Screenshot_20161103-014903.png

Yeah the cunt's fucked

and when you're using a desktop browser and reply it goes into a pending send however still posts the reply.

I've given Loz so many suggestions on how to revitalise the forum but it goes on deaf ears.

Yeah the cunt's fucked

and when you're using a desktop browser and reply it goes into a pending send however still posts the reply.

I've given Loz so many suggestions on how to revitalise the forum but it goes on deaf ears.

Exactly the same !

Getting a bit annoying.....

Yeah the cunt's fucked

Exactly the same !

Getting a bit annoying.....

This shits me as well.

Loz fixx this, There is life back on this siteeeeeeeeeee

Anyone else ?

Same. In my opinion it's a fairly important error, because it stops me from Editing posts.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else ?

Same. In my opinion it's a fairly important error, because it stops me from Editing posts.

yeah same ! and when posting, it just sits there thinking with the 3 white boxes flashing in the green surround.

Definitely don't want to be like silvia Republic. I had a look and it looks like a bunch of hardparkingf**kwits, hellaflush riders with 10 degree cambersoftcocks who don't know how to drive properly because there cars can't.

Hey I'm on Silvia republic.

I've built my s15 and 180sx from the ground up and constant projects and things I need to do. But I agree with a lot of stuff being said of the constant repeating of stuff like what oil do I use. Should know half the things asked but maybe I don't realise because I'm a mechanic by trade but trying to get off the tools.

I try to help if no one has on fb.

It annoys me more when all someone has done is out a set of wheels on and they are the best thing and everyone jumps over them like it's a million dollars. Yep it's about the efame. I think it's slowed down or I just don't take notice anymore.

I made a page on fb and just update on there. Once my 180sx is finished I'll make a thread for her here. They seem to be ongoing projects.

Hope to see everyone e at the track and in my case going sideways :)

Anyone else ?

All the time. This is what I get on the mobile version...

I'm getting this also

Anyone else ?

yeah same ! and when posting, it just sits there thinking with the 3 white boxes flashing in the green surround.

Ok turns out that the edit button works if you open it in a new tab:

...if you open the Edit button in a new tab, you should be able to edit the post. I middle-click on links with my mouse to open links in new tabs in Firefox, and that's the only way I've been able to edit my posts. I've been told the forum framework is to be upgraded early 2017, so try that in the meantime.